A scene from Al-Jenadriyah festival that takes place year in Jenadriyah, near Riyadh. It is a cultural and heritage festival developed by late King Abduallah. Jenadriyah was first held in 1985 and lasts for two weeks. The idea for it is to become the leading Arab festival that showcases not only Saudi Arabian heritage but also that of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Follow Book Discussion: State And Tribe in GCC 6th July 2022
- Saudi Music Finds New Beats 2nd July 2022
- Be Aware of Fake Hajj2022 Tours 20th June 2022
- Abayas As Fashion Statements 5th June 2022
- Women of Ancient Arabia: Power and Wisdom 3rd June 2022
- Why Women’s Liberation Puts Saudi Men Under Pressure 26th May 2022