This is an interview I had with BBC Arabic Radio this month, on the daily noon news show. It was one day after the Saudi government had lifted travel restrictions for Saudi women. A number of new civil laws and regulations in favor of women were released on 6th August. Probably the most important was that women over the age of 21 may obtain their passports without their guardians’ permission, as well as an easing of travel permissions.
BBC Interview with the Daily Noon News Show – Dahlia Rahaimy
- The opening of the Saudi economy 22nd September 2019
- Saudi Arabia to issue visas – Just not clear when 15th September 2019
- No more boring days in Saudi Arabia 3rd September 2019
- Guardians will not receive message on Saudi women’s travel 28th August 2019
- BBC Interview with the Daily Noon News Show – Dahlia Rahaimy 25th August 2019
- BBC Radio Interview with “Alkhalij Haza AlIsbugh” – Dahlia Rahaimy 25th August 2019