This is an interview I had with BBC Arabic Radio this month, on the daily noon news show. It was one day after the Saudi government had lifted travel restrictions for Saudi women. A number of new civil laws and regulations in favor of women were released on 6th August. Probably the most important was that women over the age of 21 may obtain their passports without their guardians’ permission, as well as an easing of travel permissions.
BBC Interview with the Daily Noon News Show – Dahlia Rahaimy
- Lockdown 29th March 2020
- Saudi Arabia is expanding its view on the world of art 22nd March 2020
- How GCC countries are dealing with Corona 17th March 2020
- Can Diversification and a Clean Energy Transition help Women’s Economic Inclusion in the GCC? 3rd March 2020
- Saudi women football league set up 27th February 2020
- Online Shopping Big in Saudi 18th February 2020